Tuesday, March 6, 2012

March 5th


This actually happened yesterday~ but I had to sneak it in. The girls set up Joshua and Matthew with a "store." Their window was the drive up. It was called "J's and M's store." Original, I know!

"I forgot to give the correct change back!"

TODAY we went to Compassion International in Colorado Springs. This was the best, and most insightful, time that we have ever spent I think. 


We went with the Mantei Family. Picture around Jesus!

Innocent, a former Compassion child from Africa, helped us truly see what an impact that a sponsor has on a child. This was a  "home" that a child would live in. The kids were amazed! Sarah kept saying, "I can't believe that they drink water that looks like coffee." Leah was flabbergasted that they had to bring their chickens in to their home because if they didn't, someone would steal them. I was moved to tears several times.  


We then got to go to Focus on the Family!
Go Whit!

Tabitha posing for Mommy on a flower.

Joshua loved this turtle!

Matthew was trying to step on all the flowers. 

Joshua and his friend, Kaleb.

Tabitha canoeing with Matthew. Looks like she needed to organize him first though.

No comments:

Post a Comment