Tuesday, March 6, 2012

March 6th

Today is TEENAGER TUESDAY!
Rachel turned 13th!
So... our RAK (Random Acts of Kindness) Day starts!
#1~ Putting money on the pop machine at Walmart. Rachel was dying that I had to take a picture. Can you tell?

#2~ Putting enough money on the back of a cake box to buy it!

#3~  Money on a gumball machine in Safeway.

#4~ Putting grocery carts away in the Safeway parking lot. 

#5~ Money on the back of a toy at the Dollar Tree.

#6~ Bought a balloon and gave it to a little girl.

#7~ Money for a load at the laundry mat.

#8~ Money to use the computer at the library.

#9~ Letter to Aunt Lowetta.

#10~ Oreos and letter to the local fire fighters. (Rachel shares a birthday with Oreos... this is their 100th birthday!)

#11~ Oreos and letter to our mail lady!

#12~ Picked up trash on Ladonia Court. Tabitha got bitten by two red ants... poor little girl!

#13~ Letter to our Compassion girl... Aisha in Tanzania! 


(RAK is a new tradition for our family. 
Eric and I were both a bit "over" the kids being so selfish on their birthdays. 
I saw this on a blog... and loved the idea! 
We talked to the kids about it and it turned out that they loved the idea too! 
I guess I was kinda wrong about them being so selfish!)


Rachel shares a birthday with Oreos. The Oreo turned 100 years old today. 

Only the Fadenrecht family understands this picture. Enough said.

A massive study Bible that Daddy and Mommy were drooling over. Everything that you possibly could want in one Bible. It rocks!

Whew! Rachel can now wear makeup. She was actually surprised on this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment